Click the numbers to learn more about SJR areas.
1. Aztec Conventional Drilling and Production
San Juan Resources operates the majority of its wells in this
area, commingling Blanco Mesaverde and Basin Dakota in each
2. Westflank Conventional Drilling Project
San Juan Resources is operating additional acreage north of Farmington,
drilling conventional Blanco Mesaverde and Basin Dakota
reservoirs. San Juan Resourcesí drilling units on these lands
are undrilled and offer the potential for virgin reservoir
conditions. Additional potential exists for new drilling in
Mesaverde Menefee, sands and coals.
3. West Lindrith Gallup Dakota & So Blanco PC Production. SJR operates 6 PC and 5 Gallup Dakota wells.
5. San Juan 32-7 Unit, operated by ConocoPhillips.
San Juan Resources has an interest in 8 wells while owning a
non-unit participating interest in this Basin Fruitland
6. Rosa Unit, operated by Williams Production
Company. San Juan Resources has working interest in this
Williams-operated unit. With an interest in 25 wells, San Juan
Resources has a non-unit participating interest in Blanco
Mesaverde and Basin Fruitland coal-seam methane production.
Aztec Fruitland wells, operated by Energen
Resources Corp. San Juan Resources has a working interest in 6
wells, producing from the Basin Fruitland coal-seam reservoir.
8. La Plata County wells, operated by Maralex
Resources and Samson Resources. San Juan Resources has working,
overriding royalty, and royalty interests in 7 Basin
Fruitland pool coal-seam methane wells in La Plata County,
9. Bear Canyon Unit, operated by Enervest
Operating. San Juan Resources has non-unit participating working
interest in 6 Bear Canyon Unit wells, Gavilan Mancos reservoir.
10. Carracas Canyon area, Fruitland coal-seam
production, overriding royalty, Energen Resources-operated
wells, Basin Fruitland pool, Rio Arriba County, New Mexico.
11. La Plata, New Mexico, overriding royalty,
XTO-Energy-operated Basin Fruitland coal-seam wells, San Juan
County, New Mexico
12. Canada Ojitos Unit, Benson-Montin-Greer-operated
unit, Puerto Chiquito Mancos (West) Rio Arriba County, New
Mexico. San Juan Resources owns a working interest in this unit.
13. Mineral Interests. Various interests along East Flank, Rio Arriba and Sandoval Counties.